Welcome to Educational Interpreters Professional Development Center (EIPDC)
Important Forms and Information:
Important Note Regarding your Standard Educational Certificate Application Process:
As of May 1, 2009, you will have to start your application process online. You will not be able to finish it online.
Before applying online, please click on the Standard Endorsement Checklist link above. This document will give you information regarding the 3 different types of Certificates available for the Educational Interpreter Certification. It also includes a checklist that you should follow to make sure you have all the paperwork needed.
Please see below for online application link and mailing information.
- To go directly to the online application, please click here
- You should have your transcript sent to you first and then forward them IN THE SEALED ENVELOPE together with the other documents.
- Make a copy of all the application materials (except for Official transcripts, which must remain in the sealed envelope) for your records.
- Please put your Social Security number, or tracking number, on all documents sent to the NJ DOE.
- After applying online, please submit ALL necessary documentation together IN A SINGLE PACKET to the NJ DOE in order to complete your application. The mailing address is:
NJ Department of Education
Office of Licensure & Credentials
P.O. Box 500
Trenton, NJ 08625-0500