The Criminal Justice Program is designed to develop law enforcement professionals, other criminal justice personnel and others who, after completion of the two-year program, will be prepared to continue their studies in fields such as police administration, public administration, legal studies, and management.
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
Search for courses in the online course catalog.
- Discuss the field of criminal justice including police organization, administration and management systems.
- Demonstrate basic forensic procedures.
- State their ethical responsibilities for the field of criminal justice and for their role as an officer of the law.
- Communicate effectively in writing, verbal and electronic formats with particular emphasis on police reports.
- Apply problem solving skills to specific criminal justice situations.
- Discuss the social and psychological characteristics of offenders.