Option offered through Communications
This program is designed for transfer to a bachelor’s degree-granting institution. Students will learn the fundamentals of multimedia design and gain practical experience in the development of multimedia content through the fusion of audio, video, images and text. Students are required to consult with an advisor regarding appropriate option and course selection for their needs and interests.
Other Communications Degrees Include:
- Audio Production
- Game Design Creation
- Public Relations
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
Search for courses in the online course catalog.
- Communicate orally and in writing in college level discourse
- Discuss and analyze current social and political issues and events
- Demonstrate proficiency with productivity software such as word processing, presentation manager, web browser in addition to software specific to the field of multimedia design
- Explain the importance of committing to a process of life-long learning
- Manage current technology in the area of multimedia development and design
- Work effectively as a member of a team in the field of multimedia
- Analyze and apply the technical and theoretical skills in the field of multimedia design and web specialist.