Checking Grades and Printing Unofficial Transcripts:
Spring 2011 or earlier:
If you are looking to check your grades for the Spring 2011 semester or to print out an unofficial transcript for the Spring 2011 semester, then you need to visit older e-services system here.
- Once there, please log in with your CWID and network password (the password used to log in to a College computer).
- If you have lost your user ID or need to reset your password please contact the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer I 2011 or later:
If you are looking to check your grades t for the Summer I 2011 semester or later then you must visit the Owl's Nest at http://owlsnest.ucc.edu.
- Once you are logged in to the Owl's Nest you can check your grades by clicking on the Academic Profile (ST) link in the Web Services webpart, located on the lower right-hand side of the site.
- A "Grades" link will appear giving you the option to check your grades.
- Unofficial transcripts will be available soon, and will be found in the same area as grades.
How to log in to the Owl's Nest:
In order to log in to the Owl's Nest, you must have received an admissions packet containing your new user ID.
- Your login name is your full email address (e.g. email@example.com). The CWID email address will not work for the Owl's Nest.
- The default password for your account should have also been sent to you in the same admissions packet.
- If you are having difficulty logging in to the Owl's Nest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.