ALERT: Due to inclement weather Union County College will close 1:30 PM Jan 26, and be closed all day Jan 27.
Due to inclement weather Union County College will close 1:30 PM Monday January 26, 2015 and be closed all day Tuesday January 27, 2015.
Current Union County College Students and those with access to an Owl’s Nest can utilize Student Self-Service features offered by the National Student Clearinghouse.
Services offered include:
• Official Transcript Request
• Obtain an enrollment certificate and proof of enrollment
• Obtain a Good Student Discount Certificate
• View enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse
• View student loan deferment notifications
Current students who wish take advantage of these services can;
Click Here to continue to the National Student Clearinghouse’s Website
Former Students can utilize the National Student Clearinghouse to request a transcript
• Click Here
• Click the Order-Track-Verify drop-down on the right side of the page and then click “Order or Track a Transcript”
• On the next page, select Union County College from the drop-down menu
• Follow all instructions on the NSC site to request a transcript
• You will be provided email and text updates on the status of your order.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions, Records, and Registration Department email@example.com or 908-709-7596